How can we take precaution to get protected from the attack of Ransomware?
- Reliable Anti-Spam and Antivirus should be available on your Email server (for corporate users) also ensure about updates regularly
- If you are using Outlook or any mail client ensure about scan mails delivering on your mailbox.
- Always use Quality worldwide known Antivirus do not compromise buying on a good quality Antivirus and do always update of the same. Anti-Spayware enabled Antivirus also available on market can be procure with total security things.
- Windows genuine and update regularly as we know recently WanaCry solutions provided on Windows patch updates only.
- For corporate users must be check the flow of packets on their firewall. For home users can enable firewall security on his Wifi routers and choose secure Internet Service provider.
- Web browsing do not open any un-trusted websites generally many websites flash Adware on their website once you click on those links. These links redirect you Ransomware pool
- Most and important thinks Take backup of your Data. And try to make 1-2 copies of your backup. Sometimes we do overwrite our backup with infected files.